Red Hot Chili Peppers "I'm With You" Releasing 30th August



Red Hot Chili Peppers "I'm With You" Releasing 30th August: The Red Hot Chili Peppers have recently finished their tenth studio album, entitled I'm With You, which will be released on August 30, 2011 and will be their first release with Klinghoffer.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers have won 7 Grammy Awards. The band has sold over 65 million albums worldwide, charting eight singles in the Top 40 of the Billboard Hot 100 (including three in the Top 10), five number one singles on the Mainstream Rock charts, and a record of eleven number one singles on the Modern Rock charts.

Here is the complete running order of the album. Those hoping for some feel-good Chili Peppers jams can take solace in the fact that the record also includes songs titled "Dance, Dance, Dance" and "Happiness Loves Company."

I'm With You Tracklisting
1. Monarchy of Roses
2. Factory of Faith
3. Brendan's Death Song
4. Ethiopia
5. Annie Wants a Baby
6. Look Around
7. The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie
8. Did I Let You Know
9. Goodbye Hooray
10. Happiness Loves Company
11. Police Station
12. Even You Brutus?
13. Meet Me at the Corner
14. Dance, Dance, Dance

Red Hot Chili Peppers Tour Dates
10/07/11 Fri Lanxess Arena Cologne, GER
10/09/11 Sun O2 World (Formerly Color Line Arena) Hamburg, GER
10/11/11 Tue Stockholm Globe Arena Stockholm, SE
10/12/11 Wed Stockholm Globe Arena Stockholm, SE
10/14/11 Fri Jyske Bank Boxen Herning, DK
10/16/11 Sun Ahoy Hall Rotterdam, NL
10/18/11 Tue Bercy Paris, FRA
10/21/11 Fri Festhalle Frankfurt Frankfurt, GER
12/04/11 Sun O2 World Berlin, GER
12/05/11 Mon Olympiahalle Munich, GER
12/07/11 Wed Wiener Stadthalle Wien, AUS
12/10/11 Sat Palaolimpico Turin, IT
12/11/11 Sun Mediolanum Forum Milan, IT
12/13/11 Tue Hallenstadion Zurich Zurich, SWI
12/15/11 Thu Palau Sant Jordi Barcelona, ES
12/17/11 Sat Palacio de los Deportes Madrid, ES





Share your views...

0 Respones to "Red Hot Chili Peppers "I'm With You" Releasing 30th August"

Post a Comment

 

Followers

About Me

Our Partners

© 2011 24 x 7 News Radar All Rights Reserved.